Request Repair Service
Please follow the instructions below to request repair service.
- Request an RMA Number: Call customer support at 877-817-1759, Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT
- Once an RMA number is secured, you will receive instructions on how to ship the device
Prior to shipping the device please ensure you have completed the following:
- Back up all data, pictures and contacts
- Once everything is backed up, erase it from your device
- Disable any password protections
- Remove any SIM or SD cards
- Do not include any accessories (cables or chargers) unless requested by customer service
Please follow the instructions below for shipping your device.
- Pack it securely and put the RMA number on the OUTSIDE of the box
- Turn around time is usually 5 business days once the device is received at our facility
- Your device will be re-flashed and reset to original factory settings when we ship it back to you
ZTE values your business and wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 calendar days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10 days of our receiving your returned product and verifying its condition.
Eligible returns for refund must be in the original “like new” condition. All accessories and original packaging must be included with the return. Shipping costs to return the item are the responsibility of the customer.
All returns must have a valid Return Material Authorization number issued by the ZTE USA service center at (877) 817-1759. The service center is available 8am-9pm CT Mon-Sun. Please have either your original sales receipt or the serial number of your device at the time of your call.
The process for returning your device for refund:
- Contact ZTE at (877) 817-1759 to create your Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- ZTE will email you detailed instructions for shipping your device, what to include, etc.
- Pack the items carefully to prevent damage during shipping and include all accessories, materials, and original sales collateral. Include a copy of the original sales receipt as well as the email printout showing your RMA number.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the device to ZTE. It is strongly recommended to use an insured shipping method with a tracking number. ZTE is not responsible for ensuring your device reaches our service center.
- Upon receipt of your return, ZTE will inspect it for damage and that it includes all the original sales materials. Once approved, your refund will be processed within 10 calendar days.
- If your return is found to have customer induced damage, it will be returned to you without refund in the condition that ZTE received it.
- If there are any questions during the process, you can contact ZTE by phone (877) 817-1759 or email at email@example.com.
The following Consumer Limited Warranty terms are standard across all ZTE products. Please consult your product's user guide for additional limited warranty terms which may be specific to your carrier and/or device.
Consumer Limited Warranty
ZTE ("Seller") offers you a limited warranty that the enclosed product or products (the "Product") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period that expires one year from the date of sale of the Product to you, provided that you are the original end-user purchaser of the Product and provided that your purchase was made from a supplier authorized by the Seller. Transfer or resale of a Product will automatically terminate warranty coverage with respect to that Product. This limited warranty is not transferable to any third party, including but not limited to any subsequent purchaser or owner of the Product. This limited warranty is applicable to end users in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Seller will, at its sole and absolute discretion, either repair or replace a Product (which unit may use refurbished parts of similar quality and functionality) if found by Seller to be defective in material or workmanship, or if Seller determines that it is unable to repair or replace such Product, Seller will refund the purchase price for such Product, provided that the subject Product (i) is returned to a Seller authorized service center within the one year warranty period, and (ii) is accompanied by a proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which evidences that the subject Product is within the one year warranty period. After the one year warranty period, you must pay all shipping, parts and labor charges. In the event that the product is deemed un-repairable or has been removed from the list of products supported by the Seller, you will only be liable for shipping and labor charges. This limited warranty does not cover and is void with respect to the following: (i) any Product which has been improperly installed, repaired, maintained or modified; (ii) any Product which has been subjected to misuse (including any Product used in conjunction with hardware electrically or mechanically incompatible or used with accessories not approved by Seller), abuse, accident, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper handling, neglect, exposure to fire or liquid; (iii) any Product operated outside published maximum ratings; (iv) cosmetic damage; (v) any Product on which warranty stickers or Product serial numbers have been removed, altered, or rendered illegible; (vi) cost of installation, removal or reinstallation; (vii) signal reception problems (unless caused by defects in material and workmanship); (viii) damage the result of fire, flood, acts of God or other acts which are not the fault of Seller and which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including damage caused by mishandling, shipping and blown fuses; (ix) consumables (such as fuses); or (x) any Product which has been opened, repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Seller or a Seller authorized service center.
USE ONLY SELLER APPROVED ACCESSORIES WITH SELLER PHONES. USE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES MAY BE DANGEROUS AND WILL INVALIDATE THE PHONE WARRANTY IF SAID ACCESSORIES CAUSE DAMAGE OR A DEFECT TO THE PHONE. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, GENERAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, UNANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS ARISING OUT OF USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRODUCT (FOR EXAMPLE, WASTED AIRTIME CHARGES DUE TO THE MALFUNCTION OF A PRODUCT) OR CONTRIBUTION OR INDEMNITY IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM RELATED TO A PRODUCT. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE RELATING TO A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY, AND SUBJECT TO THIS WARRANTY, THE PRODUCTS ARE APPROVED AND ACCEPTED BY YOU "AS IS". SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION ARISING OUT OF TRADE USAGE OR OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. NO DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR, AGENT OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. For warranty service information, please call the following telephone number: 1-877-817-1759, 1-212-444-0502 or return to the point of sale for the products. The retailer can return the units to ZTE authorized service center in US for repair service.
IMPORTANT: Please provide warranty information (proof of purchase) to ZTE in order to receive warranty service at no charge. If the warranty has expired on the device, charges may apply.
Recycle Your Device in 3 Steps
- Click the Recycle Now button.
- Complete the form and print your shipping label.
- Pack your items and ship!
Why Recycle Your Phone?
ZTE USA encourages everyone to do their part in creating a healthier environment. That’s why we offer a free electronic device take back program that recycles old, broken or unwanted electronics in a safe and responsible manner. We rely upon R2-certified recyclers with industry-leading data sanitation and security tools to protect you against data theft.
What is R2?
The R2 Standard focuses on the performance of electronics recyclers in the areas of:
- Environmental and public health
- Worker health and safety
- Security(data and facility)
- The entire recycling process and chain of custody of materials through final disposition
Companies choose an R2 recycler for security and compliance. An R2 certification addresses all areas of concern from data breach due to improperly discarded IT equipment to reuse and remarketing.