ZTE (USA), Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, based in Shenzhen, China. ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing innovative technologies and integrated solutions for global operators, government and enterprise, and consumers from over 160 countries and regions.
To support our rapid expansion in the US market, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us to help succeed in the US market.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and maintaining a shining company image, both offline (with Carrier Customer) and online (consumer, media, influencer)， be tasked with developing and organizing marketing activities to increase awareness, cultivating interest and improving the brand reputation and product launches with carrier customers (B2B) or with end consumer (B2C).
This position directly reports to Chief Marketing Officer of ZTE USA.
Base in Dallas area, 25% travel minimum is expected.
- Develop a public relations strategy, complete with goals and budget
- Craft and pitch brand and product stories, across a range of platforms, to promote company presence and improve engagement.
- Create, edit and update promotional material such as brochures, flyers etc.
- Develop talking points for management, product/technology spokesperson, and employees, as required
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide array of media personnel, influencer
- Assist with crisis communication as required.
- Prepare a periodic report with recommendations and trends for management
Skills and Experience:
- 6+years of prior experience working in PR preferably in the field of customer devices
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Consistent track record of developing and implementing successful campaigns
- Tech-savvy with a strong network with media, influencer, and carriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in handling media relations
- Ability to understand and speak Mandarin desired
ZTE (USA), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and talented workforce. It is our policy to conduct background checks on candidates selected for hire. The background checks consist of Employment, Education, Criminal and drug screen.