We are motivated by a simple belief that incredible technology should be affordable. We provide mobile technology to help more people connect. Through more connectivity, we aim to support greater dialogue that can lead to happier societies and improve the lives of individuals within it. We serve a greater, connected purpose.
To enable connectivity and trust everywhere.
We work to build information communication channels for individuals, families, enterprises, and society to support mutual trust and social harmony, and strengthen the cultural atmosphere of thorough communication and mutual trust.
To connect the world with continuous innovation for a better future.
With a global vision and aspirations, we are committed to continuous innovation in the construction of infrastructure for the global information network to achieve sustainable development and transcendence.
Current Job Openings
VP of Handsets Sales - (200702)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey, USA
Start Date: September 15, 2021
Travel: 30 - 40%
Education: Bachelors Degree, Masters desired, or equivalent experience
About ZTE USA:
ZTE (USA), Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, based in Shenzhen, China, and publicly traded in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. ZTE Corporation is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Asia with offices in more than 160 countries and a workforce of 85,000 employees globally. To support our rapid expansion in the US market, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us to help us succeed in the US market.
The VP of Sales will develop and maintain the relationship with customers on behalf of ZTE USA, develop business opportunities, be responsible for achieving sales targets, and ensure business growth, while meeting customer expectations. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Sales at ZTE USA.
Candidate must have experience with selling handsets directly to carriers on behalf of an OEM. This is not a suitable role for those with only retail handset sales experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with customers, meeting ZTE terminals sales, leading Sales team to achieve targets for major carrier accounts such as Verizon and Tracfone
- Analyzing wireless handsets terminal market and developing business opportunities
- Understanding and executing the Sales Division's strategy
- Building, developing, and leading the Sales team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensuring efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the marketing department
- Bachelors degree preferred, Masters desired, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of OEM handset sales experience direct to carriers
- 10+ years sales experience in the telecommunication and wireless industry
- Prefer recent interface and contacts within Verizon handsets approvals organization
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, ability to communicate with top sales people and give executive-level presentations
- Demonstrate influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Teamwork and team building skills
- Solid understanding of company's market: products, players, and technologies
- Organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
ZTE (USA), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and talented workforce. It is our policy to conduct background checks on candidates selected for hire. The background checks consist of Employment, Education, Criminal and drug screen.