We are motivated by a simple belief that incredible technology should be affordable. We provide mobile technology to help more people connect. Through more connectivity, we aim to support greater dialogue that can lead to happier societies and improve the lives of individuals within it. We serve a greater, connected purpose.
To enable connectivity and trust everywhere.
We work to build information communication channels for individuals, families, enterprises, and society to support mutual trust and social harmony, and strengthen the cultural atmosphere of thorough communication and mutual trust.
To connect the world with continuous innovation for a better future.
With a global vision and aspirations, we are committed to continuous innovation in the construction of infrastructure for the global information network to achieve sustainable development and transcendence.
Current Job Openings
VP of Device Sales for Key Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Basking Ridge，Atlanta，Seattle, USA
Start Date: January, 2022
Education: Bachelors Degree, Masters desired, or equivalent experience
About ZTE USA:
ZTE (USA), Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, based in Shenzhen, China, and publicly traded in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. ZTE Corporation is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Asia with offices in more than 160 countries and a workforce of 85,000 employees globally. To support our rapid expansion in the US market, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us to help us succeed in the US market.
The VP of Device Sales will develop and maintain the relationship with customers in the major accounts of ZTE USA, develop the business opportunities, achieve the wireless handset sales targets, and ensure the business growth, and meet customer’s expectation.
This position directly reports to General Manager of Sales at ZTE USA. 25% travel minimum is expected.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, be responsible for ZTE terminals sales, lead Sales team to achieve the targets within assigned accounts
- Analyze wireless handsets terminal market and develop business opportunities
- Understand and execute the sales division's strategy
- Build, develop and lead the sales team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning through the marketing department
- Prefer 8+ years of OEM handset sales experience to carriers
- 10+ years sales experience in the telecommunication and wireless industry
- Prefer recent interface and contacts within Tier 1 Carriers’ handsets approvals organization
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, ability to communicate with top sales people and give executive-level presentations
- Demonstrate influencing and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Masters desired, or equivalent experience
- Must have a solid understanding of company's market: products, players, and technologies
- Must have ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Must have excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
- Must have excellent teamwork and team building skills
ZTE (USA), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and talented workforce. It is our policy to conduct background checks on candidates selected for hire. The background checks consist of Employment, Education, Criminal and drug screen.